Printed Łowicz Brunette Folk Dancer Sweatshirt
Poland is a land rich in beauty and diverse folklore. Our newest design takes inspiration from the region of Łowicz, located in Mazovia, west of Warsaw, between the towns of Sochaczew, Kutno, Brzeziny, Rawa and Gąbin. The "Łowiczanie" distinguished themselves from the surrounding ethnic groups by their colourful and picturesque folk costumes.
The Łowicz folk dancer sweatshirt is a Recultured Designs original. The colourful print is beautifully executed. The fabric is lighter, making this an ideal piece to wear year round.
We included a picture of one of our beautiful models Natalia wearing her Lowicz folk costume. Is it any wonder that we were inspired by this?
DETAILS & CARE
- Color: Grey
- Slips over head
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Original Recultured Designs copyrighted design
- Designed in Warsaw, Poland
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold & Line Dry.
* style can run wide
- 3T (90 cm) - Length: 16" / Bust: 26"
- 4T (100 cm)- Length: 17" / Bust: 28"
- 5T (110 cm) - Length: 18" / Bust: 29"
- 6-7 (120 cm)- Length 19"/ Bust: 31"
- 8 (130 cm)- Length 20" / Bust: 33"
- 10-12 (140 cm)- Length 21" / Bust 35"
Model is 8 years old & wearing a size 6-7