Kalina Heavyweight Embroidered Purple Girl's Sweatshirt
Regular price $35.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This darling colourful Polish folk sweatshirt is a Recultured Designs original design. It is inspired by the folk paper cut-outs (wycinanki) of Łowicz, Poland. This gorgeous embellishment is embroidered directly onto the fabric and hand sewn into this soft & comfy sweatshirt.
The name we chose for our sweatshirt "Kalina," is known throughout Eastern Europe. It translates literally to viburnum (a flowering shrub) in Polish, some sources translate this name simply as "flower."
DETAILS & CARE
- Color: Purple
- Slips over head
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Heavyweight fabric
- Original copyrighted design
- Designed in Warsaw, Poland & produced in Lviv, Ukraine
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cold & Line Dry.
- Wash in cold water only
- MAKE SURE TO IRON EMBROIDERY UPON IT DRYING
- After top dries, place a thin kitchen towel on the side of the embroidery and gently press with a hot iron (use a setting appropriate for the materials you've used, typically cotton or linen). If this isn't working, you can carefully try pressing without the extra towel
This sweatshirt can run long in length
104/ 3-4 years old
Bust & Hips: 26" / Length: 20"
116 / 5-6 years old
Bust & Hips: 28" / Length: 21"
128 / 7-8 years old
Bust & Hips: 30" / Length: 22"
140 / 9-10 years old
Bust & Hips: 32" / Length: 24"
152 / 11-12 years old
Bust & Hips: 34" / Length: 26"