Celina Floral Folk Dress
Whether worn alone or layered over leggings, this gorgeous breezy ruffled tunic is definitely sweet for any season. Our vibrant floral embroidery is inspired by the traditional embroidery of Sieradz, a town in central Poland in the Łódź Voivodeship.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Black & Multicoloured
- Recultured Designs original copyrighted embroidery design
- Ruffled trim sleeves
- Slips on over head
- Back keyhole with button-and-loop closure
- No stretch
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cycle Cold & Line Dry.
- Wash in cold water only
- After dress dries, place a thin kitchen towel on the wrong side of the embroidery and gently press with a hot iron use a setting appropriate for the materials you've used, typically cotton or linen). If this isn't working, you can carefully try pressing without the extra towel
Relaxed style. Sizes XS-M are true to size, sizes L-3X run larger then average. Please measure bust to ensure correct fit.
XS Bust: 35-36" / Hips: Free / Length: 35"
S Bust: 37-38” / Hips: Free / Length: 36”
M Bust: 40-41” / Hips Free / Length: 36”
L Bust: 44-45" / Hips: Free / Length: 38”
XL Bust: 47-48" / Hips: Free" / Length: 40”
XXL Bust: 50-53” / Hips: Free / Length: 40”
- XXXL Bust: 54-55” / Hips: Free / Length:41”
Model is 5'4" (size 2) and wearing a size XS